News from the Friends of Christopher Columbus Park:
The next Friends of Christopher Columbus Park meeting will be held on Tuesday, May 8th and we invite you to join us.
Tuesday, May 8, 2012
11 North Square, North End
(Two doors up from the Paul Revere House)
Agenda items will include:
- Election of FOCCP Officers & Directors-at-Large
- Safety in the Park, especially the Tot-Lot area, discussion with special guests:
- Toni Pollak, Parks Commissioner
- Jim Greene, Director of Emergency Services
- Tom Lema, Police Sargent
- Updates on FOCCP sponsored events:
- Tot-Lot Clean Up, May 5th
- Family-Fun Day in the Park – Tall Ships Celebration, June 30th
- Committee Chair Updates
We look forward to seeing you next Tuesday. All are welcome!
More on the Friends of Christopher Columbus Park at www.FOCCP.org.