Monday, December 14, 2009
Nazzaro Community Center
30 N. Bennet Street
1. Call to order – Stephen Passacantilli
2. Roll call – Stephen Passacantilli
3. Meeting Protocol – Marie Simboli
4. Update from the Office of Neighborhood Services — Nicole Leo
5. Report from the offices of local elected officials
6. Committee reports
A. Public Safety – Bob DeCristoforo
B. Greenway – Matt Conti
7. 57 ½ Salem Street, Sandy Russo, LULU’s Sweet Shoppe – For informational purposes only, the owner will introduce a new retail candy store to the neighborhood, offering cookies, brownies and cupcakes. The current location is zoned for retail and is the former location of Dairy Fresh Candies.
8. 133 Salem Street, David Crocini is seeking to add 1 story as the 4th floor and change legal occupancy to retail and 4 residential units with roof deck. First floor will remain retail, 2nd floor will have 3 one-bedroom units and 3rd & new 4th floor will be owner occupied. Height of building will not exceed the 55-foot restriction.
9. 112 Prince Street, Damian Szary (building owner) is seeking a zoning variance for floor-area ratio from the Board of Appeal to expand the first floor unit into the basement and increase the living space by approximately 300 square feet, as part of ongoing renovation of the building. Owner intends to occupy the top floor unit.
10. 115A Salem Street, Giovanni Grimaldi – Has applied to the Licensing Board for a 7-day Malt and Wine License to be exercised at Sapori di Napoli. Midnight closing hour.